IWIB Talks & Podcast with special guest Sean George
Hedge-fund manager Sean George is the special guest at IWIB Talks & Podcast. We will talk about discrimination, questioning Sweden’s prized egalitarian credentials.
Jan 29, 11:30 AM GMT+1 – Jan 30, 1:00 PM GMT+1
- IWIB Artificial Intelligence Series - Part 3 - Ethical AI for International StandardsFri, Apr 23Eversheds Sutherland Advokatbyrå AB
- Art & Cars Evening with Ewa BorinTue, Nov 17Volvo Studio StockholmNov 17, 2020, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PMVolvo Studio Stockholm, Jussi Björlings allé 5, 111 47 Stockholm, SwedenWe have been generously invited to an evening of Art, with Swedish artist Ewa Borin, at the Volvo Showroom in Kungsträdgården. Places are strictly limited, so please RSVP in the link below if you wish to join.
- IWIB Learn & Lunch Session on International StandardsFri, Oct 16The Sparrow Hotel
- IWIB Learn & Lunch Session on International StandardsFri, Sep 18Eversheds-Sutherland Law FirmSep 18, 2020, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PMEversheds-Sutherland Law Firm, Strandvägen 1, Stockholm, SwedenOur speaker, Hilda Sandberg, is the National Relations & Policy Officer from The Swedish Institute for Standards, SIS*. Hilda will speak on how the international standardization system works to facilitate global business and trade, and how you can get involved.
- IWIB Back-to-Work Drinks 🥂Thu, Aug 06Lydmar Hotel, PatioAug 06, 2020, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PMLydmar Hotel, Patio, Södra Blasieholmshamnen 2, 111 48 Stockholm, SwedenIt’s been a while since we last met and this year has been hard on all of us. Thus, let’s make the best out of it and kick-off Q3 earlier. Before the sun goes away will be nice to reconnect and brainstorm over drinks with a beautiful view while being mindful of keeping our distance.
- IWIB Session: "Diversity & Challenges In A Global Company"Fri, Jun 26https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2479276749?pwd=Tm
- IWIB's Cultural Intelligence Session 1 - "Vikings & The Pandemics"Fri, May 29https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2479276749May 29, 2020, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMT+2https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2479276749"Vikings And The Pandemics”, with guest speaker Johanne Spjut, expert on intercultural management & Chief Learning Officer. Johanne will talk about the cultural aspects behind the Swedish experiment that has the world talking about during this pandemic.
- IWIB session on Leadership: ”The Journey of Resilience”Fri, Mar 27Zoom Meeting ID: 247 927 6749Mar 27, 2020, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PMZoom Meeting ID: 247 927 6749”Resilience is a skill that is built from early age. It is our ability to recover from or adjust easily to adversity or change. It is our ability to bounce back! This is the story of my resilience journey, throughout my upbringing, my work experience and until now”. Guest speaker Christine Andersson
- International Women's Day Commemorative BreakfastFri, Mar 06Stockholms HandelskammareMar 06, 2020, 7:30 AM – 9:00 AMStockholms Handelskammare, Brunnsgatan 2, 111 38 Stockholm, SwedenInternational Women's Day has occurred for well over a century but the overall consensus is that although there has been some progress in the lives of women and girls, a transformation has not occurred. Yet. Join us for an inspirational morning with keynote speaker Lauri Robbins Ericson.
- IWIB Valentine’s Lunch & Learn SessionFri, Feb 14Stockholms HandelskammareFeb 14, 2020, 11:20 AM – 1:15 PMStockholms Handelskammare, Brunnsgatan 2, 111 38 Stockholm, SwedenIWIB Valentine’s Lunch & Learn Session about the Chamber’s international agenda for 2020 with guest speaker, Malin Hammarén Head of International Trade & Business Services at The Stockholm Chamber of Commerce.
- IWIB Lunch & Learn Session on LeadershipFri, Jan 31Stockholms Handelskammare
- IWIB Lunch & Learn Session 3 on Anti-corruptionFri, Dec 06Stockholms Handelskammare
- Sleep to SucceedFri, Oct 04Stockholms HandelskammareOct 04, 2019, 11:30 AM GMT+2Stockholms Handelskammare, Brunnsgatan 2, 111 38 Stockholm, SwedenWelcome to a special edition of IWIB Learn & Lunch sessions: "Sleep to Succeed" with guest speaker, Giselle Valle, Friday 4 October at 11:30 to 13:00 at The Stockholm Chamber of Commerce. Limited spaces. Giselle Valle, founder of The Sleep Revolution and Global VP Sales & Marketing at Pauly.
- Lunch & Learn - AI & International Standards with Anna FelländerFri, Apr 23Eversheds Sutherland Advokatbyrå ABApr 23, 11:30 AMEversheds Sutherland Advokatbyrå AB, Strandvägen 1, 114 51 Stockholm, SwedenAnna is the founder of AI Sustainability Center - a multidisiplinary hub to address the scaling of AI in broader ethical and societal contexts. As our final event on the theme of International Standards, Anna will be discussing the topic of standards and ethical AI.