- Fri, Dec 10The Stockholm Chamber of CommerceDec 10, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM GMT+1The Stockholm Chamber of Commerce, Brunnsgatan 2, 111 38 Stockholm, SwedenJoin our last session on Payments with guest speaker Louise Brown, an anti-corruption expert with a long background working with organisations such as the World Bank, the EU-commission, field auditing including organised labour crime and money laundering and supporting investigating journalists.
- Tue, Dec 14Diplomat Hotel
- Mon, Jan 10No. 18 Offices 4th. Floor.Jan 10, 2022, 8:30 AM GMT+1 – Jan 11, 2022, 10:00 AM GMT+1No. 18 Offices 4th. Floor. , Birger Jarlsgatan 18, 114 34 Stockholm, SwedenCome and celebrate the new year with fellow IWIB members. Be ready to share your New Year's Resolutions; a current challenge; help others, or simply make new friends. Happy 2022!
- Fri, Jan 28Eversheds-Sutherland Law Firm 5th. FloorJan 28, 2022, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM GMT+1Eversheds-Sutherland Law Firm 5th. Floor, Strandvägen 1, 114 51 Stockholm, Sweden'Metaverse' is tech's buzzword of the moment, but do we actually know what it means? Our guest speaker, Emma Ridderstad, The Queen of Metaverse in Sweden, will talk about the power and potential of immersive technology, and the many ways it will shape our lives in the not-so-distant future.
- Mon, Nov 01No. 18 Offices 4th. Floor.
- Fri, Oct 01Eversheds-Sutherland Law FirmOct 01, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM GMT+2Eversheds-Sutherland Law Firm , Strandvägen 1, 114 51 Stockholm, Sweden. Floor 5.We are meeting IRL! If you want to learn how to invest in a global fund in a sustainable way and become more influential, come and listen to Swedish expert Therese Nyren, Portfolio Manager at Lucy Global Fund.
- Fri, Sep 17https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2479276749?pwd=THSep 17, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM GMT+2https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2479276749?pwd=THWhy are so many banks developing financial instruments based on cryptocurrencies? Is Bitcoin rather be seen as an inflationary hedge or a means of payment? Our guest speaker Gina Pari will share her knowledge about these pressing questions in today´s digital economy.
- Aug 27, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PMZoomOur guest speaker Krum Berovski is an expert in payments who is in charge of Responsible Credit & Risk of VFS portfolio in Region Europe Central East at Volvo. Krum will talk about how cultural differences of customers and partners affect every side of business relationships.
- IWIB Talks & Podcast - Algorithmic Diversity with Yonah Welker: The Challenges of Zero Exclusion, AI & EthicsFri, Jun 18Zoom