Thu, May 25|
IWIB joins with IWC and tons of other women and girls of all ages walking and/or running a short distance in celebration of Spring!
Time & Location
May 25, 7:00 PM
Östermalm, Stora Skuggans Väg, 115 42 Stockholm, Sweden
About the Event
Vårruset is an annual walk/run for only women and girls, of all ages. The goal is to share and encourage ourselves and each other to move and find enjoyment in movement.
The distances are either 2.5 km or 5 km and you can decide to have yourself timed or just do it for fun. The event takes place in the evening. Mothers with running strollers are more than welcome to join as are slow walkers. The more the merrier!
Every six ladies or more will get a free picnic from the event that we will then share together afterwards. If you are interested in joining, us, please register via the website or send an email to Julia (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Whether you want to be timed (395 SEK) or just walk/run for fun (345 SEK)
- Preferred distance: 2,5 or 5 km
- Whether you intend to walk or run
- Registration closes 21 maj 19:00
- More information about the event can be found on the website: https://varruset.se/lopp/stockholm-2/ [only in Swedish].